Could you make a difference to the lives of others? Are you passionate about providing excellent high quality care?
NorseCare is seeking passionate, caring people to join their team. You will be a hard worker who understands the importance of working as a team to promote the independence of our residents. If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
We are recruiting Care Support Workers at Beauchamp House Care Home.
Beauchamp House is a lovely home, situated in the peaceful countryside village of Chedgrave near Loddon. The home provides residential care in 43 well-appointed rooms with other facilities including a large dining room, communal living rooms and regular trips to the shops and the coast.
Our fantastic employee benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- We pay for your DBS check
- Work wear provided *
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library.
- Clear and defined progression routes.
- Opportunities to specialise and focus your skills in areas such as dementia care and end of life support.
- Reward & Recognition scheme (earning Love2Shop vouchers)
- Annual staff awards ceremony
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Physiotherapy scheme
*work wear provided is subject to the requirement of the role
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply; please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.